Storytelling in the Dark
What lies lurking in the dark? Join us for ACM’s first-ever experiential storytelling of the most famous stories from Liao Zhai – done completely in the dark. This activity is part of the offerings for ACM After Dark, happening 26 October, 7 to 11pm only at the Asian Civilisations Museum.
The activity is suitable for any registered participants aged 13 and above. Strictly no exceptions will be made. Identification will be checked at the door.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Why is this activity suitable for registered participants aged 13 and above?
This activity is done completely in the dark and blindfolds will be used to maintain the darkness. While the content itself is perfectly family friendly, the experience is not for the faint-hearted.
There are plenty of family friendly activities available throughout the night, including performances, trails, craft activities, and palm readings. If you are unsure, please feel free to drop us a note, and we will be happy to suggest!
2. What is ACM After Dark: Tales From Beyond all about?
Inspired by the famous Chinese book Strange Tales from a Chinese Studio, ACM has created a fantastical world in this one-night-only Halloween special. Get spooked by chilling performances and paranormal panellist talks, or go on our first ever adults-only immersive experiential storytelling in the dark. Make your own wicked souvenir or try special ACM After Dark customised ice cream and tea flavours by Butterknife Folk and Antea Social. You might just find your new favourite haunting ground.
You can also find out more information here.
3. Why do we have to put down a refundable deposit of $10/pax?
As the spaces are highly limited, this is to ensure that the facilitators' efforts are fully utilised, and that all the spaces are filled. The deposit will be refunded 24 hours after the event, for all those who participate in the workshops.
4. I have more questions!
We'd be happy to answer them for you! Drop us a note via peatix or email us at email@example.com.
Terms & Conditions
1. A refundable deposit of $10/pax is collected upon registration on Peatix. This deposit will be refunded 24 hours after the event (standard Credit Card refund windows apply). In the event of no-show, the deposit will be forfeited.
2. Please be punctual for the registration. We reserve the right to open latecomers' spaces for walk-in participants directly before the start of the workshop.
7:00 PM - 10:00 PM SGT
Sat, 26 Oct, 7 to 7.30pm (refundable deposit) SOLD OUT $10.00 Sat, 26 Oct, 8 to 8.30pm (refundable deposit) SOLD OUT $10.00 Sat, 26 Oct, 9 to 9.30pm (refundable deposit) SOLD OUT $10.00 Sat, 26 Oct, 10 to 10.30pm (refundable deposit) SOLD OUT $10.00
- Venue Address
- 1 Empress Place Singapore
What's On at ACM1,720 Followers